Tuesday 30 April 2013

Day 214 (7 months): From the last post on Feb 10, the work has really really slowed down and there is no excitement except longing to see that Metricon would do the jobs quickly and finish. Its frustrating to see that the house is just standing there awaiting minor work here and there. The handover process is really slow and wanting. Anyway, in the last two-three weeks, the builder has done their own inspection by their contruction manager, who found lots of areas for minor repair and then as arranged for QA (quality assessment I think). I don't know the result of QA yet and I hope it went ok. Today the builder put the floorboards (black butt). In the mean time I have also put 1.9 meters fencing around the house. I am going to organize for exposed aggregrate and concrete around the house in 2-3 weeks' time. Both fencing and concreting are not included in the house price and I am paying from my own pocket. Here are the latest photos.

Fence at the front.


Fence.


We have a big space at the back. I have a nice plan as to what to do. With DIY poergola, decking and garden I hope it will look fantastic! God willing!


Floor board on the family/kitchen area.


Floor boards (Black butt).



Master bedroom.


Master bedroom ensuite.


Study corridor First Floor.


Study corner room for kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment